Jeremiahn is a simple calendar for Mars. This is a Christian calendar for Mars. It is the only Christian calendar for Mars, so far. This calendar also has variants to be used on every other planet and a few dwarfs. With the Gas Giant variants they are mostly for used on their moons. Each of my variants also has Christian aspects.

December 14, 2014

pdfs

Jeremiahn Calendars and Reference to Jeremiahn Calendars
These are just two documents that look better and better explain the following calendars!! All of these calendars are my own creation!! This has been updated last 11/2/12 @ 6:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a Christian!! I am also a scientist, and I find more logic in Christianity than atheism. I have only been a Christian since I was 14, when I was baptized. I pretty good at astronomy, and happen to be a big sci-fi fan. The thing I am major good at is accounting, handling other people's money. I am currently going after my CPA. And after I get that I will get an associates in astronomy. I am batmanfanforever08 on YouTube; the "audio clip" is my YouTube channel. I am on Facebook, the "my web page" is my Facebook page. These blogs will be included in the book I am writing (assuming I ever get around to finishing it): "Listening to the Nonsense" or "Tracking Planet Time for our Solar System".